Registering for this site is easy. Just fill in the fields below, and we'll get a new account set up for you in no time.
Terms & Conditions
Inspiring Humanity Through Expressions of Love and Compassion™
Miracle Exchange Inc. . Terms & Conditions
These Website Standard Terms And Conditions (these “Terms” or these “Website Standard Terms And Conditions”) contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to herein below as this “Website”). These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this Website, if you have any objection to any of these Website Standard Terms And Conditions.
2. Intellectual Property Rights.
Other than content you own, which you may have opted to include on this Website, under these Terms, Miracle Exchange Inc. and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved.
You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website,
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
publishing any Website material in any media;
selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website;
using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing;
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access by you and Miracle Exchange Inc. may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality of such information.
4. Your Content.
In these Miracle Exchange Inc. Terms And Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video, text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. With respect to Your Content, by displaying it, you grant Miracle Exchange Inc. a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be infringing on any third party’s rights. Miracle Exchange Inc. . reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time, and for any reason, without notice.
5. No warranties.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Miracle Exchange Inc. makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you.
6. Limitation of liability.
In no event shall Miracle Exchange Inc. , nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and Miracle Exchange Inc. , including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Miracle Exchange Inc. from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
9. Variation of Terms.
Miracle Exchange Inc. is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this Website.
Miracle Exchange Inc. shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, .you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
11. Entire Agreement.
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between Miracle Exchange Inc. and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
12. Governing Law & Jurisdiction.
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Colorado for the resolution of any disputes.
We do our best to keep Miracle Exchange Inc. a safe environment, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep Miracle Exchange Inc. safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
• You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on Miracle Exchange Inc. .
• You will not collect users’ content or information, or otherwise access Miracle Exchange Inc. , using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
• You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on Miracle Exchange Inc. .
• You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
• You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
• You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
• You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
• You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
• You will not use Miracle Exchange Inc. to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
• You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of Miracle Exchange Inc. , such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other Miracle Exchange Inc. functionality.
• You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
14. Registration and Account Security
Miracle Exchange Inc. ’s users provide their real names and information, we are committed to protecting your information, but here are some commitments we need from you in order to protect you further.
• You will not provide any false personal information on Miracle Exchange Inc. , or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
• You will not create more than one personal account.
• If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
• You will not use your personal timeline primarily for your own commercial gain, and will use a Miracle Exchange Inc. Page for such purposes.
• You will not use Miracle Exchange Inc. if you are under 13.
• You will not use Miracle Exchange Inc. if you are a convicted sex offender.
• You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
• You will not share your password (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
• You will not transfer your account (including any Page or application you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission.
• If you select a username or similar identifier for your account or Page, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user’s actual name).
If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of Miracle Exchange Inc. to you. We will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account. You may also delete your account or disable your application at any time. In all such cases, this Statement shall terminate
16. The Rights of Others
We respect other people’s rights, and expect you to do the same.
• You will not post content or take any action on Miracle Exchange Inc. that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law.
• We can remove any content or information you post on Miracle Exchange Inc. if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
• If we remove your content for infringing someone else’s copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
• If you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
• You will not use our copyrights or Trademarks or any confusingly similar marks, except as expressly permitted by our Brand Usage Guidelines or with our prior written permission.
• You will not post anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information on Miracle Exchange Inc. .
• You will not tag users or send email invitations to non-users without their consent. Miracle Exchange Inc. offers social reporting tools to enable users to provide feedback about tagging.